Source Art operates source-art.com
Last updated: March 3rd, 2021
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information and Images we receive from users:
We use your Personal Information and Images only for providing and improving the resource site. By using this site, you agree to the collection and use of information and images in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection And Use
While using our resource, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Your name ("Personal Information").
- Phone number
- Log Data
- Personal Website and social media
- Reseller number
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services. These may include: (a) registering for an account; (b) sending us email messages; (c) submitting credit card information or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and services. To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/ or products you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Use of your Personal Information:
Source Art collects and uses your personal information to operate and deliver the services you have requested.
Source Art may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from the resource and its affiliates.
The term “personal information” or “information” from this point on will include all types of information listed above.
Sharing Information with Third Parties:
Source Art does not sell, rent, or lease its customer lists to third parties.
Source Art may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of business partners. In those cases, your unique personally identifiable information (e-mail, name, address, telephone number)may be transferred to a third party. Source Art may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Source Art, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Source Art may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Source Art or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Source Art; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Source Art resource, or the public.
We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials, and other information. We will use the information to contact you directly via email or phone relating to potential sales, artwork availability, potential projects, and any other business needs. Personal information will not be handed out to third parties, all contact will be through email by a Source Art employee.
We respect your privacy and give you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving announcements of certain information. To opt out please email email@example.com
Opt-Out of Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
In connection with any personal information, we may disclose to a third party for a business purpose, you have the right to know the categories of personal information that we disclosed about you for a business purpose.
You have the right under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA) and certain other privacy and data protection laws, as applicable. To opt-out of the disclosure of your personal information, unless you subsequently provide express authorization for the disclosure of your personal information. To opt- out of the disclosure of your personal information. To opt-out of the disclosure of your personal information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Automatically Collected Information
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by Source Art. Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site ("Log Data"). This may include:
- your computer's Internet Protocol ("IP") address
- browser type
- browser version
- the pages of our Site that you visit
- the time and date of your visit
- the time spent on those pages and other statistics
The information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain the quality of the service, To maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding the use of the Source Art website.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer's hard drive. Like many sites, we use "cookies" to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our site.
- We reserve the right to use images and information you provide to us to share with clients, designers, provide to the public, and other parties related to business operations.
- We reserve the right to use images provided to us for social media unless otherwise specified.
- As this site is used as a resource for our clientele we are not responsible for what clients do with information or images they may take from our site.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
As a California-based company, it is important to us to address the rights of California residents and specific elements of California law regarding privacy.
Rights of Access:
Any request for information sent to email@example.com will be made easily accessible within 45 days of request. This includes:
- The categories of personal information the business collects about the consumer
- The categories of sources of the consumer's personal information
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling the consumer's personal information
- The categories of any third parties with whom the business shares the consumer's personal information
- The specific pieces of personal information collected about the consumer
Right to Deletion:
A California resident has the right to request deletion of information gathered by the site. According to California law, we will deny the request on the following grounds:
- Complete the transaction of goods or services to the consumer, fulfill the terms of a written agreement, warranty, or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law.
- Detection or resolution of security issues or functionality-related issues
- Comply with the law
- Conduct research in the public interest
- Safeguard the right to free speech
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality
- Carry out any actions for internal purposes that the consumer might reasonably expect
- Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Right to Non-Discrimination:
We will not discriminate against your for the exercise of these rights.